Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT) soared at $10.15, a gain of 24.4%. From Fri, Apr 16, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT)
Friedman Industries Inc is engaged in steel processing, pipe manufacturing and processing and steel and pipe distribution. The Company has two product groups coil and tubular products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 171.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 102.49%
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS:NASDAQ), 73.47%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 57.63%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 55.19%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 49.76%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.39%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 23.81%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.76%