Big Gain For Cano Health Inc. Class A
Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE) rocketted at $1.34, a gain of 47.3%. On Mon, Apr 03, 2023, CANO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $1.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 11:13 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Mar 20, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at $1.9 with a volume of 13M+.
About Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE)
Cano Health Inc operates value-based primary care centers and supports affiliated medical practices that specialize in primary care for seniors in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CalciMedica Inc Com (New) (CALC:NASDAQ), 252%
- Guardforce AI Co. Limited (GFAI:NASDAQ), 171.47%
- Nogin Inc. (NOGN:NASDAQ), 139.34%
- Amesite Inc. (AMST:NASDAQ), 79.69%
- Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE), 47.25%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 40.38%
- Bullfrog AI Holdings Inc. (BFRG:NASDAQ), 38.35%
- Harbor Custom Development Inc. (HCDI:NASDAQ), 38.02%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 36.84%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 35.43%