Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $12.69, representing a gain of 18%. On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, AHPI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $10.75. From Tue, Jul 27, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at $16.1 with a volume of 31M+.
About Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ)
Allied Healthcare Products Inc is a manufacturer of respiratory products used in the health care industry in a wide range of hospital and alternate site settings, including post-acute care facilities, home health care and trauma care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JUGG (JUGG:NASDAQ), 2283.72%
- RANI (RANI:NASDAQ), 50.51%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (LITB:NYSE), 41.8%
- DOCS (DOCS:NYSE), 33.02%
- ELYM (ELYM:NASDAQ), 29.75%
- UPST (UPST:NASDAQ), 26.18%
- TASK (TASK:NASDAQ), 22.13%
- CURI (CURI:NASDAQ), 18.23%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 18.05%