Alector, Inc. (ALEC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $35.21, representing a gain of 57.1%. On Thu, Jul 01, 2021, ALEC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $22.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 02, 2021 at 04:34 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Jun 17, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at $23.99 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Alector, Inc. (ALEC:NASDAQ)
Alector Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing a novel therapeutic approach for the treatment of neurodegeneration. The firm is involved in developing therapies which are designed to simultaneously counteract pathologies by restoring healthy immune function to the brain.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 89.16%
- WAVE (WAVE:NASDAQ), 73.18%
- Alector, Inc. (ALEC:NASDAQ), 57.12%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 56%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 42.62%
- Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG:NYSE), 37.14%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 34.5%
- Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS:NASDAQ), 26.84%
- OPTT (OPTT:NYSEMKT), 20.33%