Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.05, representing a gain of 36.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 May 20 at 08:48 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 14 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 11 Mar 20 at $3.66 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ)
RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp is principally engaged in developing therapeutics based on its proprietary self-delivering RNAi platform and Samcyprone, a topical immunomodulator, which addresses significant unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 127.78%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 79.3%
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 49.67%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 36.82%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.88%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 33.35%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 29.51%