Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.37, a gain of 44.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 31 Dec 20 at 10:33 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 16 Dec 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Jul 20 at $3.89 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ)
Hoth Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on targeted therapeutics for patients suffering from conditions such as atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema. The company owns the BioLexa Platform which combines an FDA-approved zinc chelator with one or more approved antibiotics in a topical dosage form to address unchecked eczema flare-ups.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 70.89%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 56.93%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 46.67%
- Ashford Inc. (AINC:NYSEMKT), 45.67%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 44.62%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 44.51%
- Intrepid Potash, Inc. (IPI:NYSE), 36.13%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 35.39%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 32.94%
- AirNet Technology Inc. (ANTE:NASDAQ), 32.73%