Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $5.65, representing a gain of 27.5%. From Thu, May 19, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 31, 2022 at $6.15 with a volume of 73M+.
About Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT)
Houston American Energy Corp is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in the development, exploration, exploitation, acquisition, & production of natural gas and crude oil properties in the U.S. Gulf Coast region and in South America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. (TPTX:NASDAQ), 118.35%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 48.65%
- Galecto Inc. (GLTO:NASDAQ), 35.17%
- Yumanity Therapeutics Inc. (YMTX:NASDAQ), 33.96%
- Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT), 27.54%
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AMLX:NASDAQ), 26.41%
- Forian Inc. (FORA:NASDAQ), 24.23%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- Eros STX Global Corporation A (ESGC:NYSE), 22.18%
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (HARP:NASDAQ), 21.21%