Transcat, Inc. (TRNS:NASDAQ) soared at $55.99, representing a gain of 17.9%. On Tue, May 18, 2021, TRNS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $47.05. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 19, 2021 at 10:19 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 04, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Transcat, Inc. (TRNS:NASDAQ)
Transcat Inc is a provider of accredited calibration and laboratory instrument services and a value-added distributor of professional grade test, measurement and control instrumentation. Its business segments are Service and Distribution.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MoSys, Inc. (MOSY:NASDAQ), 44.06%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA:NASDAQ), 23.78%
- VERA (VERA:NASDAQ), 23.56%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 18.65%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 18%
- Transcat, Inc. (TRNS:NASDAQ), 17.95%
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (HFBL:NASDAQ), 17.92%
- HyreCar Inc. (HYRE:NASDAQ), 17.61%
- LFMD (LFMD:NASDAQ), 16.59%