Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.4, representing a gain of 21%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 04:26 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Jul 01, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at $3.6 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ)
Aehr Test Systems is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of test and burn-in products to the semiconductor manufacturing industry in several geographic areas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 41.33%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 21%
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (KDMN:NASDAQ), 20.56%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 18.96%
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 16.6%
- IKNA (IKNA:NASDAQ), 13.34%
- Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE), 12.84%
- ELYS (ELYS:NASDAQ), 12.81%
- RPID (RPID:NASDAQ), 12.62%