Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) soared at $3.95, a gain of 92.7%. From Tue 25 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSK:NYSEMKT), 142.86%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 140.82%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 92.68%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 91.29%
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSH:NYSEMKT), 53.85%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 46.84%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 44.79%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 42.07%
- Mallinckrodt plc (MNK:NYSE), 39.27%