Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.07, representing a gain of 47%. On Mon, Sep 18, 2023, AVGR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $8.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 08:53 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Sep 05, 2023, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at $8.5 with a volume of 40M+.
About Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ)
Avinger Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 185.71%
- Digital Transformation Opportunities Corp. (DTOC:NASDAQ), 173.33%
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO:NASDAQ), 65.55%
- Isoray. (DE) (CATX:NYSEMKT), 56.05%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 46.97%
- MIRA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (MIRA:NASDAQ), 45.7%
- Cybin Inc. (CYBN:NYSEMKT), 39.39%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 38.29%
- TradeUP Acquisition Corp. (UPTD:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Nikola Corporation (NKLA:NASDAQ), 33.61%