Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ) soared at $5.41, representing a gain of 37%. On Mon 30 Dec 19, NVCN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 31 Dec 19 at 08:07 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 09 Dec 19, the stock recorded 71.43% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ)
Neovasc Inc is a specialty medical device company. It develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Tiara and the Neovasc Reducer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 66.67%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 46.51%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 43.61%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 40.35%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 36.96%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC:NASDAQ), 25%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 23%