SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $12.02, a gain of 424.9%. On Thu 09 Apr 20, WORX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Apr 20 at 10:10 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 27 Mar 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 27 Mar 20 at $3.62 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ)
Alliance MMA Inc is a mixed martial art promotion company which promotes mixed martial arts, or MMA, events including live MMA event promotions, MMA content distribution, and sponsorships and promotion. The business activities of the group are functioned through Promotions, Ticket Services, and Athlete Management segments. The Promotion segment includes all the acquired promotion businesses, video library assets and the video production activities of Alliance Sports Media. The Ticket Services segment includes the ticketing services business of CageTix. The Athlete Management Segment includes the acquired athlete management business of SuckerPunch, which provides athlete management services to professional MMA fighters.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 424.89%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 267.89%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 106.88%
- NN, Inc. (NNBR:NASDAQ), 90.24%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 81.69%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 69.02%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 63.25%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 45.23%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 43.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 42.11%