Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE) shot up at $36.62, representing a gain of 52.1%. On Thu 30 Jan 20, NAV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $24.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 31 Jan 20 at 01:02 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 09 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE)
Navistar International Corp is a holding company whose individual units provide integrated and best in class transportation solutions. It also provides retail, wholesale and lease financing services for trucks and parts.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 2125.83%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 72.32%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 72.11%
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE), 52.14%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 45.92%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 40.84%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 39.67%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE), 33.07%