Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ) shot up at $18.02, representing a gain of 38.6%. On Fri 19 Mar 21, SUMR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $13. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Mar 21 at 07:34 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 05 Mar 21, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ)
Summer Infant Inc manufactures juvenile safety and infant care products. Its product categories include monitoring, safety, nursery, baby gear, and feeding products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 231.78%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 78.1%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 65.09%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 38.62%
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (RCON:NASDAQ), 33.42%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 32.25%
- UPST (UPST:NASDAQ), 31.6%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- CRTD (CRTD:NASDAQ), 24.67%