Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.32, representing a gain of 135.4%. On Thu, Sep 16, 2021, CRVS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.22. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 12:44 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Sep 02, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at $2.84 with a volume of 72M+.
About Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ)
Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in development and commercialization of novel immuno-oncology therapies that are designed to harness the immune system to attack cancer cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 135.4%
- HLBZ (HLBZ:NASDAQ), 96.56%
- Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH:NASDAQ), 47.23%
- Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ), 40.87%
- FORG (FORG:NYSE), 29.18%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 24.24%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 21.52%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 20.18%
- OPTT (OPTT:NYSEMKT), 18.75%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 18.14%