Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE) shot up at $29.19, a gain of 40%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 23 Apr 20 at 10:22 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 24 Apr 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 90.91% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE)
Spirit Realty Capital Inc is a self-administered & self-managed REIT. It invests in single-tenant, operationally essential real estate leased on a long-term, triple-net basis to tenants operating within retail, office & industrial property types.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 60.46%
- MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ), 58.62%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 43.93%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 39.62%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 38.76%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 34.73%