NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) soared at $0.56, representing a gain of 101.3%. On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, NRBO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Mon, Aug 29, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at $0.76 with a volume of 89M+.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 101.3%
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Ventyx Biosciences Inc. (VTYX:NASDAQ), 64.98%
- PolyPid Ltd. (PYPD:NASDAQ), 58.33%
- Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- PaxMedica Inc. (PXMD:NASDAQ), 36.59%
- IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 30.43%
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. (KSPN:NASDAQ), 27.68%
- IHS Holding Limited (IHS:NYSE), 24.88%