Amesite Inc. (AMST:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.63, representing a gain of 28.5%. On Mon, May 09, 2022, AMST:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.49. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 08:17 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue, Apr 26, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at $1.64 with a volume of 12M+.
About Amesite Inc. (AMST:NASDAQ)
Amesite Inc is an artificial intelligence-driven platform and course designer that rapidly provides customized, high performance and scalable online products for schools and businesses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (BHVN:NYSE), 68.39%
- China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC:NASDAQ), 65.79%
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited (BAOS:NASDAQ), 42.28%
- Appian Corporation (APPN:NASDAQ), 38.59%
- Vroom Inc. (VRM:NASDAQ), 32.41%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 32.36%
- Amesite Inc. (AMST:NASDAQ), 28.49%
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE:NASDAQ), 26.12%
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 25.99%