SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (SORL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.42, representing a gain of 30%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 Nov 19 at 09:32 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 07 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (SORL:NASDAQ)
SORL Auto Parts Inc develops, manufactures and distributes automotive air brake systems and other related components to automotive original equipment manufacturers, and related aftermarket.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 64.66%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 58.17%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 48.89%
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (CANF:NYSEMKT), 37.74%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 35.65%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 34.33%
- Sequans Communications S.A. (SQNS:NYSE), 33.19%
- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (SORL:NASDAQ), 30%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 25.49%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 23.1%