New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $25, a gain of 959.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 01:18 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 13 Jan 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 29 Dec 20 at $3.5 with a volume of 12M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 959.32%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 206.39%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 165.81%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 102.1%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 83.33%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 62.25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 59.94%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 51.38%